Saturday, September 11, 2010

Primary

These are my primary kids. They are simply hilarious! Jason and I taught primary this summer in our ward in Star and I thought they were insane at the beginning, but I'm beginning to miss them now! They're just crazy!
The girl on the left was funny. She had a lisp, talked A TON, and couldn't stop talking!
The next girl was the know-it-all. She shouted the answer before you finished asking the question. It drove me nuts for a while, but it became fun and exciting to figure out ways to get her to wait for me to call on her.
The next girl is adorable. She was new, so I don't know her as well, but her mom told me she really liked us and didn't want to have new teachers. She hadn't met her new teachers, but she didn't want them. She wanted us. awww!
Then, there are the boys. The first one is funny. I asked if they knew someone named Jose and he said, "Oh! There's a guy on So You Think You Can Dance named Jose!" I cracked up!
Then, the last one is the shy, I already know this stuff one. He's interesting because his mom teaches primary, too, so he knows the lesson better than I do *add an eye-roll from him* :)
The two girls in white got baptized the day before, so they are wearing pretty white dresses. Jason and I got to go to that and it was tons of fun to watch! I remember my baptism! This is me from my baptism. I remember being very absorbed into the social aspect. It was really refreshing to go to a baptism and essentially re-learn all of the things I learned at my own baptism. It's all so true and amazing! I love the gospel and what it promises me!

No comments: