Monday, March 28, 2011

Wedding

Jason's cousin, Chantel got married in March. It was a beautiful ceremony. I love being in the temple. You could feel such a wonderful, sweet spirit there.

This is a picture that was at their reception. I thought it was a really creative picture of the Boise temple.
This is the group shot. Her colors were gray and lavender. It was very pretty.
This was in each of the bridesmaid's hair. I loved how adorable it was!
I loved the M on it for their last name. It would be cool to have that in our house.
It was very pretty. I love weddings. :) So much fun!

2 comments:

Chris Beason said...

Hi! I'm Jeff's wife. He told me about your blog so I thought I'd check it out. It's very nice!

Jolyn Laney said...

that is an AMAZing picture of the temple. i'm still so sad i missed the wedding but glad you blogged about it! :)