Monday, February 25, 2013

Ridikkulus

Sooooo I have been trying to post a blog with about 5 videos for about a week and a  half now.
I don't like Blogger's video uploader.
It's stupid.
And annoying.
And takes forever.
And when it takes forever, I leave my computer to do other things, it falls asleep, and then the blogger program stops trying.
All 5 hours gone to waste.
And now, I thought of doing another blog to keep my readers happy and to write down what's going on, but I haven't uploaded pictures to my computer!
Never-ending cycle. Urg.
I will post. Today?
Who knows.
But this is to let you know, dear blog and dear readers, that I have not forgotten you. I'm just annoyed with the ridiculous-ness that I'm fighting... :)

Love you all!

2 comments:

Jason said...

haha. I wish you luck!

Jana said...

Seriously, sometimes blogging just seems like so much work! I hate sitting down and going through pictures, bleh. As far as videos go, I usually just put my video on youtube and then it's really easy to put it on the blog. But, I totally understand that you might not want videos to be quite that public. I'll second Jason and say Good luck!!