Thursday, May 14, 2015

Andy's Blessing

On March 8, we had Andy's baby blessing in our church!
It was a beautiful weekend!

Auntie Kristin got to come meet Andy!

We played at Gma and Gpa's place a few times throughout the weekend.

My brother, Sam, came from Rexburg!
We all went to a pizza joint Saturday night

C loved hanging out with Sam. It was darling.

Andy started really smiling. It was darling.

Sunday, we had quite a big group show up!
It was wonderful! We really felt loved by so many!
My hubby's uncle and his family came, Kristin came, Sam came, Brady and Amanda came, and my old FHE sister, Camille and her family came from Utah!
It was way cool!

My sweet family!

With Gma and Gpa

With Sam

After the blessing, we came back to our house and ate cookies and rice krispy treats and visited.

Grandma reading with the boys. 

Me, Camille, Dot, and Andy

C insisted she get on a certain stair and lay down... lol

I had a mini photo shoot with my baby during nap time. It was fun. He's such a doll.

My mom made the blessing gown and slip that all of my nieces and nephews have worn for their blessing. The lace is from my Great Grandma Grace's lace. And the slip has every grand baby's name embroidered on it.











I'm excited to see the strong, faithful young man that this baby will turn into. He's already such a blessing in our lives and I love him so much!!

No comments: