Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall!

So these are some pictures from the time of fall. I love fall. It's gorgeous and a nice relief to heat.
This is the Pickle's Place. It's got a famous "atomic burger." It was good. Not much else, though.

So I have these skeleton lights that I had hanging up by my window. When I came home one day, I saw this shadow on the wall. I thought it was very fitting for Halloween.

This is Jason and me at our ward Halloween party

This is Pumpkin Soup. It's a family tradition that I just love! Every Halloween, my mom makes it and half of the family loves it and half really could care less. I had to try it out and make it on my own and see if Jason liked it. It was a hit!! We even had a couple over because we knew it made a lot. They loved it too!
See?
Then, on the actual day of Halloween, (we had a halloween weekend) we made treats for a party at a friend's place. it was fun!
We made eyeballs, used q-tips, deviled eggs with olive spiders, and mad scientist drinks!
This is the tree in our front lawn. It is gorgeous! In the spring, it has a zillion berries and all of the birds in Rexburg flock there! This fall, it gradually turned colors. I loved it, so here's a picture!
Fall is fun! Doesn't it make you want a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils? ;)

4 comments:

Liz said...

yes!!!!

what's in your pumpkin soup? it's a puree

Liz said...

okay, what are the eyeballs really and what in the world is in the cotton swab box????

Grace said...

those are the oyster crackers. :)
and the eyeballs are donut holes with white chocolate. The q-tips are marshmallows with butterscotch on them. :)

Grandma Jan said...

Very nice. I love the Fall photos. We have snow here in Minnesota after our lovely storm this weekend.
Enjoy the trees while you can.