Friday, February 17, 2012

Our First House!!!

Today, my sister told me she remembered the house but didn't remember anything about it. So I'm putting up pictures again. I think in my sadness and anger at Fannie Mae, I deleted the pictures from my computer, but I still had these on the blog, so I've cut and pasted and added a few things here and there.

We signed papers yesterday and are getting the keys today. We waited a little long to get everything turned on, so we'll see when it is all ready to move in.

We were walking into the title company yesterday to sign and still didn't really believe we were going to get the house. I think I was expecting her to walk out, say "sorry, but there was another mistake and you have to live in your tiny house until November! Better luck next time!" But she didn't! We've signed our lives away for a very long time. I'm so excited!! lol
We're homeowners! Weird!! :)

So here it is!! It's on Sweet Drive. Isn't that cute?!
You walk in and this is the living room.
This is the dining area. We're planning on taking out the blinds there and putting in curtains. Eventually.
To the left of the dining area is this beautiful kitchen.
See?
Dishwasher!
Cabinets!
Pantry!
Window over sink!
LIGHTING!!!
Oh, it's so pretty!!!
Then, to the right of the living room is the laundry room, the door leads to a 2 car garage...
This is the master bedroom. With a ceiling fan!! woot!
To the right is the entrance to the master bath...
And here's the master bath!! 2 sinks! big mirror! and if you turn right, there's a walk in closet....ahhhhhhh space!
This is bedroom 1
Bedroom 2-baby's room
Second bath. the ring in the mirror isn't really there. I think it's a glare.
The back of the house. There's a little covered patio right behind it, the diagonal window is the one over the sink. the window on the left of the house is our bedroom and the one on the right is bedroom 2.
The nice, big yard. See the dying grass on the left, far? I don't think it's dying now, but that's where we'd probably put a tree to cover up the really close neighbors in the light house with windows RIGHT there.
We're so excited!!!

4 comments:

Ben and Erika said...

I'm SO excited for you guys!! What a cute home!!!! Just in time to settle in and get ready for the baby!!! :) :) :)

Jason said...

Yep. It's a great place!

Liz said...

It looks great!!

Liz said...

what's the funny notch in the living room ceiling?