Monday, August 6, 2012

35 Weeks

Taken July 29
*Dr appointment went well. I had my first of weekly appointments on the 30th. She checked my cervix and we're still tight as a drum.
*Feeling stretched, tight, squeezed, pushed, kicked. yay!
*BUT! I'm still able to wear whatever shoes I want (which is flip flops, but I can wear heels and tennis shoes) and I am still wearing my wedding ring. Awesome!

Saturday, we went to Twin Falls for an air show. The Blue Angels from the US Navy came to the show and did a spectacular job. It was fascinating. 
It was HOT.
There was one time where the 4 that stick together went by and the announcer had us all looking at them to see what they'd do next and then the other two flew right over us scaring us because they were going soooo fast! It scared me so bad! It scared Little Mr. too. Poor guy! He spazzed out and then curled up into a ball.


 J sporting his new hat. He had a great time

 On Sunday, we put up the letters!
Little Mr's room is going to be awesome. I saw this idea on Pinterest to put up all of the letters of the alphabet on the wall, but make them each different. My sister showed me this blog where they show you how to hang up pictures easier. You trace the picture (or letter) onto paper, tape it up, put your nails into the wall through the paper, take down the paper, and there you have it!
It was awesome. So helpful!

Hanging up the letter A together!

All of the letters except K and X. 
J's sister Kristin did K. We got it last Friday, so I'll get a pic of it soon. The X is still being made by my brother. 
Isn't it soooo cute?!?!

3 comments:

Maren said...

LOVE the wall! Amazing letters, too!

Ben and Erika said...

I love the letters and I love the paper idea!!

Jana said...

That paper idea is sooo smart, good job to your sister for finding it!