Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Melt My Heart

I am kind of a softie. I cried for the P&G commercials in the olympics. I cry pretty easily. I can't imagine a lot of movies without crying...


But I think the thing that makes me melt the easiest is these two.
 It was an instant bond. When I was pregnant, I think J had a little bit of a harder time getting excited because babies cost a lot of money and time and your life is completely changed...
 But after Little Mr. was born, J was wrapped around his tiny little finger.
 I think there are more pictures of my boys together than of me with Little Mr.



Blowin raspberries



This one was soooo sweet. They were actually asleep when I came in. So cute!

And here's my silly hubby flying Little Mr around the room. 
They're going to be the craziest duo when Little Mr is older.

I sure do love my two boys. They are the best guys! I can't imagine life without them!

2 comments:

Liz said...

My fave is where c is about to box j!

Emily said...

Be prepared to have that heart of your's melt about a million times! Being a Mommy is the best thing in the world!