Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wicked With the Young Women

Our Young Women were given the AMAZING opportunity to see the Wicked Broadway Play here in Boise in April 2014.
Every. Single. Young. Woman. and Leader was invited.
Wow.
Such a blessing!!!



We had 35 seats to ourselves. 

I got to take my hubby with me!

Hehe She would probably kill me for this picture... 

 During intermission, J and I went down to the very front (one day I am GOING to see a broadway play from down here!!) and took a few pictures. You know what is really cool?? The pit!!

That ^ is the conductor's stand. Wow. I could feel the power emanating from it!!! 
(geeking out over here…)

Afterwards, Kiki and I realized we were matching. Same colored shirt, black pants and black shoes.

And Stormi is adorable, so she joined our picture. :)

Giving Sis Hyer a hug to say THANK YOU!!

The beautiful Young Women I get to work with. Love these girls so much!

No comments: