Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Week 26: Babysitting, Moments of Pride, and Moments of Peace

Sunday sessions of General Conference!
C liked leading the hymns

Once the talks started, it was just a game of figuring out how to entertain him. :)
First, there was the frog tie

And then the basket head and bucket purse.

Belly picture!
October 5
2 pounder right up in there!
Feeling good, but definitely feeling more cramped as well.
I felt rather cute-looking that day, too.

My boys watching the airplane.

C wanted to feed the baby as well. He's buckled in under the bib as well.

He napped during the last session of conference and then J's parents came to have dinner and watch him while we went to choir. We are so blessed.


Monday, we watched Gigi again. They played well and then it was nap time. 
W.O.W.
This made me thankful I didn't have two so close together.
I had them both at the beginning of nap time. While I was putting C in his bed, Gigi would come knock on the door and I'd have to start all over again.
So I locked her in my room with some toys across the house. I put C in bed, went to check on her, went back to put him back in bed, came back to her bawling. Went back to put C back in bed, came back to Gigi in hysterics. 
I then put on Curious George, since C was going to the door less, and put her in front of it. She was still unhappy unless I was sitting by her. C came to the door one more time, so I took care of him and ran back to Gigi. Then we started George. 
She fell asleep within seconds. haha

She started out like this

Then flopped to the other direction.
So cute.


I love this little boy.

More animal pictures.

I told him about my struggles with chasing after kids and such and this was what I got. lol

when I'm ironing a zillion shirts, I like to put on girly movies. How many times have I watched Twilight, you may ask? Who knows. I have no shame in that. :)

An empty bowl after eating breakfast alone!

This is C's handiwork at the camera. It was helpful, because this is our before picture.

And this is the after!!! 
We got a Craigslist bed for him! We're thinking harder to get out=more sleep!
We'll see...

Friday evening, we got to go to the temple! 
I love going there. It's such a peaceful, pleasant, beautiful place. 
I love being reminded of the promises I've made and the blessings I can have.
I am so thankful for this piece of heaven on earth among all of the hustle and bustle.

Saturday morning, we watched Gigi while her parents went to the temple. It's a nice trade.

C wanted to color and he wanted me to join him.
 So I pulled out my new coloring book from France that my parents got and had a ball coloring the beautiful picture. I think C liked coloring with Mommy, too.
I love coloring. I have my own crayons and coloring books. :)

No comments: