Saturday, January 3, 2015

34 Weeks

It's been a while!
I upgraded my computer software and then needed to update my photos, so it took me a while.

Therefore, we're on to week 34 from November 30th...
:D
I was definitely feeling cramped.


My cute boy wearing his Daddy's shoes

I LOVE this picture. My sweet, darling boy after church

 His belly picture for the week

He likes to "listen to the baby's heartbeat" by lifting up my shirt and putting headphones on my tummy and making a heartbeat sound. It's darling. I've probably posted that before, but I still just love it. Here, he's putting his baby next to mine.

We got our Christmas tree for Family Home Evening that week! It's awesome that we can get a real tree for so cheap and it's even big and tall! 


Hanging with Gigi and Tami.
These two are cuties.

I'm not sure what he's crying about, but I'm pretty sure I was annoyed and he was being a booger. lol

I put the lights on the tree. So pretty.

My boys putting the star on the tree

Reading before bed time. 
Melt my heart!

The batteries in Grandma's book had an acid leak, so we had to clean it and that took a while. C was thrilled when the book was finally fixed!

J was out during dinner, so while I cooked my dinner, C got to sit on the counter and eat his. It was fun.

We went out to Tucano's for J's free birthday meal.
We LOVE Tucano's. 
C's favorite thing there was the chicken hearts. 

They came and sang for J for his birthday. the man at the next table was there for his birthday, too, so C and the nice man danced together during the song. It was cute.


1 comment:

Jana said...

Yikes, you better catch up quickly since tomorrow is Fast Sunday... and you know what that means! Baby's a-comin', haha!