Sunday, January 4, 2015

35 Weeks


C wanted to take my picture this Sunday morning. He would aim the camera at the right spot and then when he would take the picture, he'd aim at the floor. :)

So this is 35 weeks on December 7, 2014

C's tummy picture

My hot man in his new sport coat. 

Both cuties in their sport coats

I love my little family

After the tree was up, C loved helping to plug in the lights. Don't worry, we did end up getting a little foot switch, which was nice for my prego body to not have to bend over...
But I just love this picture of my pajama'd boy plugging in the "Kidmass Chwee" for us

One day, a lady knocked on my door, said "I don't know you, but someone who does wants you to have a Merry Christmas," and handed me an envelope with cash. I was floored. It helped us to buy Christmas presents and to enjoy shopping for them rather than feeling sad and cheap. It helped us get a stroller for my two babes come January.
Again, anonymous friend, we are so very very thankful and feel so blessed!

When C decides he's "done" with his meals, he likes to put his socks on his hands. Come to think of it, he just likes playing with his socks. lol

J's parents did a themed tree after they were inspired at the Festival of Trees that we visited over Thanksgiving. Their tree is a tree of "whimsy." C loved all the animals on it. It was really quite clever and fun to enjoy!

The day I curled my hair after who knows how long. I felt really pretty.

This is my other "really pretty" selfie... hahahahahahahaha

Pruny toes after a LONG soak in the bathtub

We finally made it to the temple to do sealings. It was a beautiful experience even though I can't do tons of the work. And I love going to the temple with my sweetheart.

This was a bumper sticker I just loved when I was out and about that week.

How to Entertain a 2 year old at the Post Office During the Holidays: Give him a phone and let him take pictures of strangers. 

C at the Ward Christmas Party. It was different than the traditional party we usually had, which is awesome! I am excited to see the different things we do because we have a new bishopric. I love tradition, but change can be fun, too!

He's dang cute.

C telling Santa he wants crayons, dinosaurs, and dragons for Christmas.

No comments: