Friday, October 1, 2010

ARKANSAS!!

I think Arkansas is pretty much amazing. I grew up there and think it's awesome. This summer, Jason and I worked in Boise and saved some money by living with his parents. So mid-August, we drove the 25 hours and 1,559 miles straight through the night to get there.

This was the beautiful view of Jackson, Wyoming.

Pretty much the best sign ever. :)

We were pretty excited.

Lu and I had a joint birthday party, so we blew up a ton of balloons. Ev learned how to blow them up, so we had a lot!
This is the kids drumming on them and stomping around the house in beat with the "drums."



Birthday girls with our Funfetti Elmo cake!

Lu LOVES Jason! She would come over in the morning and come straight up to our room. She told us how much she loved him. One night, she cried that she wanted to play with Jason.

One night when the parents were making sushi, us kids went upstairs and played dress up and had a little fashion show. Here's M the bride.
And this is Lu as her bridesmaid

Here, I chose her outfit. She was a hunter. :)
Yummy sushi!!!
I told you she loved him!!
And Jason loved it!!!
It was an awesome trip. Two wonderful weeks of just family with a touch of friends put in there! I miss them, of course, but it was a good visit. It should hold me over until Thanksgiving! :)
We had lots of fun nights of camping, games, jewelry, cards, crafts, and just a lot of fun stuff. It was great!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

it WAS a good trip! agreed! let's do it again in seven weeks! :)

good pic of the sushi! will you email it to me?

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mardie said...

That makes this 6 weeks! Woo Hoo! I can't wait.

mardie said...

Come back and we will do it all again!