Thursday, October 7, 2010

School

I love college!

I have loved being up here in Idaho. It may be absolutely freezing at times, but it sure can be beautiful!
I discovered here at college while getting smartified, that snowflakes really look like the paper cut-outs you do in elementary school! Not just balls of fluff!!!!
Like I said, gorgeous!!
I loved going to dances! I really got a lot of use out of my gorgeous dresses from high school!
I love BYU-I-do!! It's totally stereotypical, but it's true. Everyone gets married. These are the three roommates I can claim as "marrying off." They met their someone when I was their roommate. I have several FHE sisters I saw get married. I have lots of old roomies that I have now seen get married. I love weddings!!!


My roommates were AWESOME!
I loved FHE!
We always had fun together.

I loved making quote walls!!
Random trips to Walmart! The best!!!
And my best friend that I met here at BYU-Idaho. He's truly awesome. And I'm so lucky!


I love being around all of the people that believe the same things that I do.
I love that I attend a school where we pray before every class.
I love that all of my teachers live the same standards I do.
I love the atmosphere.
I love Devotionals on Tuesdays.
I absolutely love religion classes!

I didn't know for sure that this was the right place for me to go. Once I got here, though, I knew.
I still know. I still know that this is the right place for me right now. I'll admit, I'm jealous of my friends that get to go home more than for Thanksgiving and Christmas. But I know that I am so much wiser and grown up now that I've gone through being away from home.
I have learned so much!

Most of all, I have learned to rely on my Heavenly Father. I know he will never lead me astray or leave me on my own.
Philippians 4:13 has been my strength throughout my tough times and even my easy times.
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

4 comments:

Liz said...

great post! you have been a lucky girl to have all those experiences!

i wish my school memories were digital-but they're at least scrapbooked! Now I want to scan them and make a post about it! :)

Jolyn Laney said...

amazing post! it made me cry starting at the part where you met your best friend!!!! i miss rexburg!!

mardie said...

I love you. You ARE smart. Look at all you have been blessed with. The Lord led you to BYU-Idaho.

Jolyn Laney said...

i want a copy of that beautiful hay field photo!!