Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Father's Day and the Air Show in Boise

For Father's day, we went to Fast Kart Racing and had a little fun. J and Tyler split the cost for their dad to go racing.
I think I'm too cautious. I was in last place in almost all of the laps between the four of us.
But I did keep John behind me for a couple of laps. He tried to pass me for a while, but I did my best to stay in front of him. After a while, I could tell he REALLY wanted to pass me, so I obliged.
Then we played mini-golf. They like mini-golf. I am still not so good at it...
J and his dad did the batting cages. It's another reason I don't do baseball. It was frightening for me and I wasn't even in the cage!!
This is J's father's day present. No, he's not a dad and no, we're not expecting, but he's still my wonderful husband and will be the father of my children. He was going to buy the bow eventually, but had to sell his bass guitar to buy the bow. No one nibbled on the guitar, so I let him buy the bow before for father's day.

This is my Legolas. ;)
Then, I got SICK SICK SICK!!! I had a nasty nasty cold and just felt so crummy! I hated it! And people would just blame it on allergies or see my miserable face and say "oh, I know. I have allergies, so I know what you're going through." ummm no. I felt like crap. You didn't...

ok, I've vented... Sorry if it was too much. But the reason I brought up being sick is that J got me to go to an air show when I was sick. It was cool, but I was miserable. I hope I didn't ruin it for him.
So here's a warthog...right?

1 comment:

Jason said...

There was a warthog but that's not one. It's a P-40 warhawk. That must be the reason. You were sick. I'll give it to you. I love you!