Friday, July 1, 2011

Last day in Paradise! :(

Early the last morning, we went on another dive with the amazing one we went on Wednesday.

First thing when I jumped in, the dive master told me to look under me. This is what was there!
This picture is from about 5 feet from it. And it was about 4 feet long!
Lotsa fishies just swimming around!
Evil spotted butterfly fish! they're mean! They will lure you over so that you're above another fish's eggs and since the other fish is scared of you, it will leave and then the yellow fish will eat its eggs! Mean!
We think that's Mom blowin bubbles
Scary Jack fish
really cool

We think it's Jake on far left, Sam below and MMae above
Sam, Mom and Me after our dives. I'm eating a celebratory cinnamon roll. I didn't run out of air!! :)
J in front of the boat. Our captain didn't think he was that strong... :)
Me in front of the boat
Ooops, this urchin is out of order! :)
J likes trains, so we went to see the sugar cane train
He had fun

The Curtis family loves a sushi roll called Spamango. It's got candied spam (cooked in brown sugar, soy sauce and stuff), rice, mango, and seaweed. It's pretty good.
My mom saw this spam sandwich sushi thing and thought of Jason.
Pretty Rainbow!
Then, the last night, we went and got henna tattoos! Very fun! I felt so rebellious!
This is J's tiki turtle
MMae got the same thing as me
Sam got a really neat turtle
Jake got an amazing manta ray on his forearm, but I didn't get any pictures. My bad.

Today, we leave for a LONG time.
This weekend is a family reunion in Nephi, Utah where I won't have internet access.

Then, next Thursday, I'm going to ARKANSAS!!!!!!
Can you tell I'm EXCITED?!?!?! I can't wait!! First thing on the agenda is a cabin and boating! I'm thuper duper exthited! :)
So when I have internet access again, I will post!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds like a heavenly, perfect summer!

Laura said...

Thuper duper exthited = she's the man. Booyah!