Thursday, March 15, 2012

This awesome moment brought to you by...

1. Ripped my pants WIDE open today.
I put in my legs, then proceeded to shimmy them up a little by bending at the knees.
Then, RIIIIPPP! A foot-long hole. At least I laughed and then took a picture to send to my hubby, mom, and sister.
2. Happy moment! I got to stay in my car to close and open my garage door! My wonderful husband installed new openers!! Hooray!

3. I'm 16 weeks this week!!!


4. I got the COOLEST sword yesterday on a video game. (I know....) If I kill an "undead," there's a big shock sent throughout the room and it turns the others to ashes. AWESOME.

5. I started a blue/white baby blanket in high school and it was soooo wide, I never finished it. Now that I definitely don't care about it, I took it ALL out. Last Saturday, I started over with some new ideas. In about a 2 hour time, I got about 8 inches done. Now, I've run out of the yarn I had. I'm excited!

6. I've been exercising!! Every day (that didn't have rain and not on Sunday), I've been taking a 2o minute walk! I have warmed up and stretched, walked the greenbelt in the neighborhood, and cooled off. Then, I came home and read my scriptures. Awesome feelings.

7. Next Thursday, I'm going to the Doctor's office and we'll hear the heartbeat! Then, we'll set up an appointment to find out the baby's gender! Very excited about that!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

you may actually look pregnant soon! :)

and now you need to start crocheting little hats and sweaters for your Idahoan baby! :)