Wednesday, March 13, 2013

February 2013

Most of these pictures are out of order, but I figure I can put them basically in order and we can deal with the rest. :)

Here are C and I cleaning the church

C rooted for the 49ers. Cute boy.

Monkeying around

I got Winnie the Pooh for Christmas and finally watched it in February. I LOVED it!! It was cute, clever, and lots of fun!
I have decided C is allowed to be obsessed with Winnie the Pooh. :)
Here he is watching an episode of the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh on my phone.

C and Daddy reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Valentine's day was wonderful. My sweetheart got me cute flowers, a red scentsy warmer for my kitchen, a mini-martinelli's, and personalized M&M's! They had hearts on them, I love you, and Forever Mine.
I love that man. He is so wonderful to me! I am very lucky.
The weekend of Valentine's Day, we had a special romantic dinner with a group of friends. We dressed up all formal, ate a yummy meal, and played games.

Here's my short-haired version of a french twist. I had a couple braids in there and it was very secure. :)

We had J's sister, Kristin's birthday festivities as well.
Saturday, we played whiffle ball. C sat in his basket with toys while we played.

Ty smacking a ball.

Kristin has always wanted to just eat velata chocolate by itself, so she did. :)

Gma got to bathe C

 She turned 21, so we had virgin drinks. 
Here, she's taking a jello shot.

Here's her flaming birthday cake 
 So we played whiffle ball, went to Chuck a Rama, ate jello shots and bloody marys (NASTIEST THING IN THE WORLD!), and everyone but me watched a scary movie. I don't do scary movies. They're too much for me.

Now, I have a bunch of pictures of my cute boy. :)

Snoozing

 chillin with mama

First time he sat in a shopping cart

After watching Winnie the Pooh at gma and gpa's place, I watched it the next day with C. He liked it for a while. Cute boy.

And we watched Curious George as well.

Watching me crochet

When I was little, I had a moses basket as well. I would lay on my tummy and bop my head up and down. My brother called me (still does) Bob because of it. So I put my little one in his moses basket and sent my brother the picture. My mini-Bob

Watching Daddy shoot targets

 Admiring himself in the mirror

Sunday best

 Helping mommy with laundry




On the 20th, we had a dr appointment and C was doing well!
16 lbs (22%), 26.5 inches long (45%), and 17 3/8 head (75%)
Cute boy with a big head heehee

C's bed-head. hahaha When he gets sweaty, his hair curls. So adorable.

 Now that it's March, we are prepping up for a good one! I'm planning on blogging a little more frequently now that it's a little more organized. :)

Hope your February was good. I'm enjoying being a mama. I am so very in love with him. It's a struggle, but it's wonderful as well.

1 comment:

Jill T said...

That's so fun Grace. That picture of him at the doctor is perfect with his big head stats because that angle makes it look huge!(and adorable!) I love that face! He is such a cutie!
-jill