Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Forth

J gets some of the best pictures of me. I like this one.

He loves his train from Disney World

I love playing with him. Even when he pulls my hair.

This boy is loving his food! He doesn't really enjoy the puffs yet, but he likes his cereals and LOVES saltines! So fun!


Funny little sideways grin

Apparently he wanted to watch TV.

Soooo cute!!!!

C had a weird pimple-like thing on his lip. When I called the Dr, they wanted to see him. So we went in. And sat. and sat. and sat. and sat. We were there from 2:45-4:10. And we only saw the Dr for about 5 minutes. And all he said was that we'd get a cream to make sure it doesn't come back as something yuckier.
Ugh.

But here's a cute picture of my happy boy with the paper!!
He weighed 16 lb 9 oz so he's gained almost a pound from solid foods! woohoo!

Gma and Gpa have a small playground in their neighborhood, so we walked over, went down the slide a couple of times, climbed the rock wall, and went back to find his sock that we apparently lost at the very beginning. 

Last week, we had a couple days with 60+ degree weather. it was lovely. so my little man and I took advantage of it. While I worked on Personal Progress, he played with his toys and squinted the whole time. Poor boy!

heehee you have to try it when you can... :)

Gma T sent some cute clothes and when I put a pic on facebook of just the clothes, my cousin put me in timeout until I got a pic of him IN the clothes. I did it as soon as they were washed. :)


Wearing his bathrobe for the first time.

Cute boy! hopefully improving weather!
Happy March so far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that first photo post-pregnancy? It's a great photo either way, but I'll be REALLY impressed if it is post-pregnancy. You look great, and I love reading about your little family.

Maria Mae said...

Your little man is one of the cutest ever....... Yep right next to mine!