Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lately...in Video Format (Finally!)

I followed my friend, Jana's, advice and got a youtube account for my videos. I have been successfully converted. So far, my baby laughing video is the only one really watched and I kind of expected that. Who knows? Maybe I'll be on Ellen for a video of my son? ha

Here's C enjoying his food. He's really liking it and I love how he jumps up all excited before each bite.

Here, I'm kissing his arms and he thought it was hilarious. And so did I, apparently...

This one cracks me up. He leaned forward once, so J imitated him and then C did it again and again... so cute!

First foods! Not a big fan of bananas!

Giggling again

Reaching for himself in the mirror

I tried to creep in on him when he was just sitting there cooing and talking away. but he caught me

I know. I took out his pacifier, but it was soooo worth it to hear him complain for another minute!!

There you go! Lots of love!

1 comment:

Maria Mae said...

Ej really enjoyed the videos!