Wednesday, January 8, 2014

September

Man, I'm not doing well, am I??
Maybe I should resolve to blog more… But I'm not sure if that's attainable… lol

But here's September!

We had TyTy over for a weekend, so we played outside and drew pretty pictures





We made a delicious rice krispy treat cake with WAYYY too much frosting… :)

Ty's 19th Birthday!

I couldn't help but post this picture. I was taking pictures while he opened presents and I got this gem… 
We sure love Ty. :) 

I cut C's hair! Scary, took forever, made me sad, but it looked nice!



An after picture


 my cute little Ducky

This was earlier before the haircut. It rained a TON and C loves being outside, so we sat out there after a rain and played with the bark from the garden. I love that curly-haired kid!

 Ty received his mission call to Tampa Florida for 2 years, so we were able to attend his endowment session at the temple. It was a beautiful experience. It was also J and my first time with the new changes and, my goodness, it was amazing.

I did my subbing starting in August, right? Here are a few photos from the whole 7 week experience.
I love teaching, but these kids put me through the ringer.
I know, they are definitely cute… but they were really tough. :) I was thankful when it was over.
J was able to move his work hours and start in the afternoon and then my wonderful Mother in Law took C for the afternoon. Then, when she couldn't, our friend, Becky did. We were very blessed. I got a new computer from subbing there!! Huzzah! :)

The addition strategies I copied from my friend's classroom.

One of the moms brought a cake for my last day! How sweet is that?!

The teachers gave me a gift card to Olive Garden and a bouquet of flowers, J sent me orchids and lilies, and the mom with the cake brought this cool plant! (no idea what it's called…)

TJ sent C a hammering toy. He loves it. Problem is that he loves to hammer things now… the hammer has been put away, but this toy is still out… :)
I love the foot wrapped around it

We went to the zoo with Becky and family  one saturday. That was cool!

After, J, C and I went to Chick-fil-A. Love Chick-fil-A!!!

Playing on Daddy's head

Daddy got a motorcycle! It is a very pretty bike whose information has slipped my memory at the time… J might comment and tell us...

Here's C on the bike… :)

 C started walking a little but mostly with our help.
This is the best view in the house. sigh

 Every september, my MIL takes her daughters on a 5K that is in the valley every year. It's usually a women's only 5K, but this year, they opened it to families. I think I like it better as a women's only event. But there is a women's only 9K as part of it. I think I'd be interested in running the 4 by myself, then joining and walking the rest with them  next year…. we'll see...
 After the walk, C ate an apple and enjoyed it quite a bit.

 Cuteness dose of the day!

Playing video games with Daddy.
I love these two!!!



1 comment:

Jana said...

You're not that far behind :). Great pictures - I can't believe how chill Clark was during that haircut! I'll be sending Jack over to your house from now on when he's looking a bit shaggy; you obviously have a magic touch...