Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Little Perspective

C loves to take pictures with Mommy's phone.
He will snap away like the paparazzi. It's a good thing it doesn't flash every time, because we'd all be blind.
He's starting to grasp taking pictures of people and how if you lift it up, you'll see something up there and be able to take its picture.
When I go back and look at his pictures, I see his perspective.
Not only is he short, but he takes pictures of what matters to him.
So enjoy!

Shannon, my good friend's daughter.

Brooklyn (Bwook-yin) at choir practice

Legos

Carpet

Brooklyn taking a picture. (I have about a million of these, but there were faces behind real cameras in those pictures. Do you have some of these?)

Not sure how he accomplished this, but here's a quirky one

Blankie and wipes

Actual perspective. He sees a lot of floor...

Books!

This one isn't really taken by him. I just loved the line of dragons, a tiger and jaguar in front of my fantasy books.

Blurry, in-motion Gigi



My friend, Gracie


Another one I took, but how hilarious is this picture?

Same with this. I think the T-Rex is ready for the congo line with his excellent fruit hat which happens to be a play coral

Can you believe C took this masterpiece? I love this picture!!



Me while on a cleaning frenzy. When he wasn't fetching rags and cleaning supplies for me, he was photographing my doings.


Nana C




I couldn't keep all of his photos from our excursion to Target, but here's a screenshot of most of them. He would take a photo and say "yook, mommy!" or "Cuuuuute!"

After looking through his eyes, I see this picture that he took. 
It's my messy house. 
Jimmy John's bag on the table from yesterday's lunch, pile of legos, cups and plates from snacks still in the living room, crumbs on the floor, junk on the table... 
You know what I see now? 
A happy, silly life. 
I may still have to clean those up so that I don't go nuts, but it can wait sometimes while I enjoy seeing life the way he does. The way I used to see it.

Thanks, Little Mister, for helping me see.

1 comment:

Jana said...

These are fantastic - don't you love that we live in a digital world and our kids can take a bajillion pictures and not waste film that costs money to develop, haha? So cute to see what Clark sees!