Friday, July 8, 2016

April 2015-April Fools', Strep Throat, Arkansas

I'm going to do a skim of what these months were like and call it good!

First, we have April Fools'! 
I saw this prank online and HAD to do it. It was fun.

J had fun with simple jokes on me. He stopped the tub...

And put stain stick where my deodorant goes... that one almost got me!

I set up a beautiful family photo area in the living room

C got sick. Fever, tired, throat hurt...
Strep. Getting him to take medicine was HORRIBLE. We went to Toys R Us and let him choose a prize. After all 10 days of 2 doses a day, we would let him have his prize. It was still like pulling teeth. I remember that stuff tasted good! Dang it!

A was a chunk!!

This is sooo cute! Singing happy birthday to my mom and I just love his little voice!!

Nana loving

We must have had General Conference, because I made orange rolls! lol

Oh this kills me! Such a cutie pie!!!!

Feeding the baby. 

That face and tummy! 

Easter, we spent over at Gma and Gpa C's place. Auntie K has this...interesting...costume. C thought it was cool.

Dyeing eggs

We like to make really cool designs on our eggs and then destroy them. 
So here are all our beautiful eggs!






(creeper)

An egg hunt!

I love being their mommy!!!!

The boys and I went to Arkansas for a while. 2 weeks? 
A nice man gave this to C on the plane. He thought it was cool.

But movies work wonders for me!!!


Nana T had made a beautiful quilt for A. I love this blanket!

One of my favorite places on earth. I remember scootering and biking down this hill. And playing bad guys/spies on the grass with Sam.


Dogwoods are my favorite tree.

Lu playing with C

My wonderful Daddy.

A was instantly loved by all his cousins. It was so sweet to see their love for him!

I got to do EJ's hair! So fun!

And meet my new niece, CM! She is so pretty and sweet! 

This is the hangout in mom's place

See? Sweetness!!!!

Playing games on Nana's ipad


I love playing cards with my mom.


When my big brother came in and met A, he said "He looks like uncle Fester!" so he put a lightbulb in A's mouth. hahaha

Love seeing her be a mommy

5 admirers at once!

A hail storm! These were like dime-nickel size.

All da bebes!!

One night, C cried out for me. 
I went up, saw his predicament, laughed, and ran for a camera!
He had gotten himself on a shelf and couldn't get down.
So hilarious.


Nana reading to A

Tantrums are so funny afterwards!!
This was outside a fabric shop. Poor, overwhelmed kid! haha

Sleeping through a diaper change

Lil miss sassafrass!

Another incident with the wall-bed. He hit his head on the shelf and got a ginormous goose egg. Poor kid!!

EJ and C eating fruit snacks at the play place at a church in LR

Cousin S LOVED A. He liked to play with him every time he came over

We went to the zoo with everyone!!


Pretty sure these are Rachel's sunglasses.


I like that since some of my siblings are done having kids, they play with mine more. Yay! I'm getting rewarded for all the loving I did! lol

Chillin' at church in RS instead of nursery...

My oldest nephew is almost taller than me. (he probably is now, a year later...)

I like this picture a lot. I love my nieces and nephews so much!!!

Heading home.

 Flying a penguin kite. Penguins do fly!!!


No comments: