Friday, July 8, 2016

May 2015-Fun stuff, camp out, swimming, adorable boys...


I love this video of J playing with C while A coos by me.



mmm chocolate!

Apparently J shot bad guys with C and Hyrum!

Happy to have his motorcycle start



While I weeded, this one snoozed

We ate pizza and went on a walk. 


I love how sweet their relationship was even then!

4 months old.
16 lb (65%)
26 inches long (75%)
17 2/8 inch head circ (97%)

A year later, this photo still makes me teary.
we got 100% help on paying off our bills for A's birth. Thankful for understanding people!

Mother's day shopping! I got my first pair of skinny jeans
 Felt no remorse putting a movie on for him

And got a darling skirt!

This video chat of C and his cousin EJ's made me laugh. An entire conversation of just foreheads. hahaha

Auntie K and C reading books

My MIL and Sis IL got a nail art kit called Konad. (I know, ridiculous name) I got pretty good at it! It was fun! I even experimented with doing it on gelish. 


With my boys on Mother's Day. Such cutie patooties!


His first laughs were from touching hair. So funny!

Girls night out! Pitch Perfect 2, I believe!

I think C took this picture.

Dead bug on the bed

Mr. Muscles!

I love you, too, kid!

Loved these pj's!



Love this picture!




Oh, My Heart!!

Cutest sight coming home from a date!



My mom made this AMAZING quilt for us for Christmas previously. 
It's a car quilt. You play cars on it with your hotwheels.

The airport

A race track, grocery store, drive in, fun store, police station, jail, aquarium...

Houses, temple, school, park...
She's amazing.
 We went on a ward camp out. Love our ward family!





C fell in love with Melody and played hide and seek with her the whole time


zonked on the way home.


Jumping in!

No comments: