Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day five in Paradise!

First on the agenda on Friday June 10th was parasailing!
Almost everyone went!!

First was Mom and Dad
Photo of the next group!
Isn't that cool with the lighting?
Dippin their toes
here we go!!
They dipped us 3 times!


The next group! Siz was scared, but said she loved it! (her pics are my favorite...she may get mad at me for putting these up...)
We turned around from all of the water we were hitting!
:)

My handsome younger brother
hehehe
He loved it, of course!
J and I were waiting for the rest of the group to get back from the boat
The ocean is beautiful
Check out that splash!!
Me and my best friend
After parasailing, we went to Lahaina for souvenirs and to see the sights.
This is the Banyan Tree. This is ONE tree. It grows up and sends down roots and grows up again and sends down roots. It takes up an entire block.
Siz and W at the Banyan Tree
This is the center/main trunk
Cute
hehehe W works at Geico....
My tiki man
Yummy food at Cool Cats
The view from our Lanai

2 comments:

Liz said...

are you kidding? i love it!

Liz said...

however i do think there should have been fewer wide-mouth-frog-pigging-out pics of me! :)