Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Some More May Cuteness

I went to BYU-Idaho. And I LOVED it. I hope some of my babies will go there one day!!
So here's my first hope! :)

Love me some smooches with this kid!!

He really liked the vacuum. He would watch me wherever I went with it.

Adorable smiles from playing peek-a-boo with a blanket

So dainty with crossed ankles!

No use crying over spilled milk, right? Well that's wrong if you pump. You cry and cry!
So does the same go for crying over potted plants crashing to the floor?
First of probably many things to be broken by my sweet, naughty boy.

This one's for all of you Harry Potter nerds out there (you know who you are!!)
Finish the phrase!
"Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare...it's deadly fun...but will sulk in the ____!"
This weed, Morning Glory, is the most evil one of them all! It comes up from any nook or cranny and thrives easily-sun or no sun. It then winds itself around my poor, unsuspecting plants and throttles the life out of them.
Here, it's wrapped about a zillion times around my Purple Salvia. 

C has the best uncles. Here he is with Ty Ty

May 18th, my boyfriend and still one of my best friends from high school got married. My parents went, so I got to attend vicariously through them. I got pictures throughout of them cutting the cake, throwing the bouquet...it was awesome. So excited for Stephen!

I also got a video from Cassie and Katelyn saying hi and that they missed me. :) Made me sooo excited to go home in a few weeks!
(Katelyn on the left and Cassie on the right with Stephen's Dad, Mr Dan and Katelyn's Mom, Nook)

My sweet, dear friend, Tami had her baby, G on the 16th!!!
So Cassandra lent the poster and I decorated it and the front door and the stairs leading up to it to welcome her home on the 18th! :)

I got to meet her on the 19th, but didn't take a picture, so this is a week or so later, but isn't she precious! Sleepin away!!

C LOVES ceiling fans. If you say "Look" excitedly, he looks up to find a ceiling fan. 
In this picture, we went to the dealer to get an oil change and when we walked into the waiting room, he immediately looked up. To his utter happiness, there were about 20 of them up there!!!

Here's my sweet boy at his 9 month check up. Looking good. 17 lb 9.5 oz (15%), 27.5 inches (17%), and 18 inch head (72%) Skinny baby with a big head...but still rolley polley. :)

No comments: