Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tyler Party

Ty Ty graduated!!!
Among other things!
Funny thing is that I don't have a picture of him from graduation. I let Mrs. Fancy Photographer do that part while I held the baby. :)

So there were lots of "Tyler Parties" as TJ called them.
Monday was his last band concert and awards night.
It was hotter than Hades in the auditorium, so C went in his diaper.

Ty Ty was awarded by the band for two awards whose names escape my memory. They are really great awards and prove that he's quite a fantastic leader.
He was also awarded the John Philip Sousa award. J and I have been given that award as well. It's a pretty prestigious award for band members. Pretty awesome!!

Lighting was difficult, so here you have it. He's the one towards the right, saxophone across his front, and I think sign language clapping... :)

Tuesday or Wednesday-ish, Jolyn came to town with her 2 year old, TJ. (see previous comment referencing TJ)
So we had them over, ate hamburgers, and played. C had a pickle and loved every second of it, and TJ learned how to shoot a bow and arrow. He wasn't too shabby, either!

C wore his tie onesie Rachel made for him that says his last name on his bum. so dang cute.

This picture shows you the tie in front and that he's smiling for selfies with me. I love it.

This picture wins my heart. What you don't see in the picture is that he's smiling at his Daddy who just walked in the door. How adorable is that, I ask you?!

Thursday (I believe) was Ty's court of honor!!
He is now an Eagle Scout!

Kristin came to town for the weekend, since it was Memorial day and Ty's graduation, so we painted nails. I like my silver with a party nail, too. :)

I know there's a way to rotate. But I can't figure it out. Sorry guys. Just turn your head to the side for a sec.
This is C after the graduation while we sat in the car waiting for Ty to finish his pictures and hugs. It was a warm day, I remember that!!

After graduation, we went out to eat. One of their favorite places to eat for special occasions is a Japanese Grill where they grill the meat in front of you. C clapped and stared. :)


This is Ty's graduation gift from us. I got a similar one for my graduation from high school. Mine said something about dating nerds at Y-daho... :)


The week before this, J and I rented Wreck it Ralph. LOVED THAT MOVIE!!! Cutest thing ever! So so clever!
TJ says, "I can fix it!"
Sunday was nice, but apparently I didn't want to take many pictures. I'm pretty sure the Fix it Felix Jr pictured above is from Sunday.
Ty graduated from Seminary Sunday night. It was a long deal, but it was nice. His graduating class in the stake alone was about 5x bigger than mine.... :)
On our way to Ty's Seminary Graduation, TJ said, "I don't want to go to another Tyler party." haha

Monday was Memorial Day. I am thankful for the day off to be with family which is what they fought for, right? The freedom to do what we wanted and be with the ones we love.

We went to the park where the flags were, then played at the playground. C slept, so his parents played on the playground for him...



Gpa and TJ

After the park, we went to an awesome place with old school arcade games. Each is only a quarter!!! How cool is that?! There was Donkey Kong, Pacman, QBert...It was epic.

Then we came home and chilled for a while. Ty went to a missionary camp, I guess you could call it. They are "called" on a mission and basically act like missionaries for a few days. So while he got packed and left, J played an airplane video game with C and TJ.

C did yoga moves...
Here, he is modeling Downward Dog. Very talented...

He did a small inchworm crawl but when that didn't work too well, he rolled to where he wanted to go.

We love our kiddos!! It's fun to have so many!!! ;)

No comments: