Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 28: Clarinets, silly boys, funny grandparents, and really, just silly boys

Here's week 28!
October 19, 2014
Looking at the book, it said that baby is starting to hiccup. I definitely noticed hiccups! 
He is losing space, so I'm losing the comfort battle. But really, who's the one who has to sit with his knees to his chin? Poor kid. But he's flexible… He's supposed to! :)
Anyway! So comfort is disappearing, but I'm still excited and I still feel great.

This Sunday, I played a duet with a sister in our ward. She played the Piano and I played my clarinet and we did Come Ye Thankful People. It was pretty! That day at choir, I was asked to play my clarinet for the Christmas musical numbers. Let's hope practicing throughout keeps my lungs up to par!

Nana and Papa's neighborhood got a new playground. It's MUCH better than the other one. The other one seems to be made for tweens. This one has much more of a kid-friendly feel. And it's right by the soccer fields, so that's a double score!




C got a trike from a friend who already had one, so he's learning how to steer. His feet don't quite reach the pedals yet. :)

He got to drive home to Nana and Papa's from the playground. He loved it.

Monday morning, I asked him if he wanted to put his pants back down. 
"No," he said rather matter-of-factly.

He was very proud of this tower. I tried to get one of him with it, but every single one is rather frightening looking or blurry beyond recognition. Good ole wiggly boys!

I LOVE this silly boy! I pulled his shirt up over his head like this and he flexed for me. What a silly ham!

He loves hugs! I love it even more! Here, he's just standing there hugging my leg.

Lifting the flap of his "hat" to say peek a boo

Bed head is awesome.

"steering" his bike. :) Cool dude

Saturday morning, Daddy wanted to watch Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers and C was enthralled! Thankfully he did eat his breakfast while watching it. I loved the head on his hand. :)

Daddy enjoyed reliving childhood and having his son and wife watch it as well. 
C asks for "Chippadeo" a lot now. He loves it.

Since Daddy is over the 11 year old scouts, he is technically in Primary jurisdiction, so they recruited him to sing a song for the Primary program.
While Daddy practiced, C and I hung out in the parking lot with his bike to get some practice besides just on a sidewalk. 
It was cold, but he had fun.

Hugging trees. :)

flying high!

I love his snuggles. It's a little difficult to snuggle with my belly, but he is patient with me. :)

Later that afternoon, we were invited to his boss' fall party with a chili cook off. C LOVED the bounce house. Here's a video of them running into the walls. Love how entertaining it is for him and how entertaining it ends up being for us. :)

No comments: