Monday, August 22, 2011

Jolyn

Today is Jolyn's birthday. She is just a wonderful girl!!
She was the first Curtis I met when J and I were dating. They invited us over for dinner one night at the very beginning. I liked her instantly. She was welcoming, friendly, easy to get along with, and very kind.
I still think so. She's a wonderful sister-in-law. She includes me, is interested in what I have to say, loves me, and is kind.

She's also very beautiful!!
Here she is when she graduated in July 2010
Her and her sister at my wedding. So cute
Muscular siblings!!
Wiping the lipstick off from my hubby's face. (it was her lipstick...not mine)
Here she is just a couple months ago at Wicked. She's so beautiful! I LOVE her new haircut. She looks stunning.
At her graduation doing the can-can. Yes, while pregnant, too.
Such a cute girl
July 2009 when I came out to find out if J and I should get married... :)

Happy Birthday Jolyn!! I love you!

1 comment:

Todd Laney 499A said...

thank you thank you thank you!! i teared up a little! you are just the sweetest! you did a WHOLE post about ME!! :) i love you too!