Monday, August 22, 2011

Lucy Grace

It's Lu's 3rd Birthday!!!

Lucy is my sister's younger daughter. She is absolutely adorable. I love this little girl.
She sings while she plays
She shakes her booty when you make strawberry or chocolate milk
She gives you kisses and hugs to make the heart just melt
She loves my hubby
She has beautiful curly blonde hair
She is so full of love anyone falls in love with her instantly
She wears sunglasses outside...and inside...
A couple days old.
She still loves to cuddle.
Always smiling

Except on her birthday when you take away the card... :)
She loves food
Looks adorable in piggie tails
Shares my birth month
She's OBSESSED with J. When he comes, she can't get enough of him.
Does he love it? Yes. Yes he does.
She loves her Aunt Gracie
but J is soooo much better!!! :)

She plays well with her sister and cousins
She's starting to dress herself more. Her shoes are usually on the wrong feet. But they're footwear, right?
Oh, and she's a BYU-I fan. :)
She plays nicely with my barbies when I come home.
Band-Aids are a fashion statement
And so is chocolate
She loves princesses
I love her face here. "Get. Me. Outa Here!!!"
And she sings so beautifully!!! Enjoy!
I love my little Lu Lu. She is sooo sweet and loving. I can't wait to see her again at Christmas!!

3 comments:

Jason said...

She is a great little girl. I hope she has a wonderful day!!

Kbburn said...

AAWW!! I just love her sweet spirit. :)

Liz said...

you picked some of my favorite pics!