Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Arkansas Trip

So after Lake Ouachita, we did a lot of fun things!!

J got to play some more with the nieces and nephews.

Here, Sol is showing him that doggies make panting sounds... :)
Ev read Harry Potter 5, 6, and 7 so he could see the 7.2 movie in theaters. We saw it in 3D (not as great as other 3D movies.)
M with her Rapunzel doll
My Squishy
J is so wonderful with these kids!!
M and Lu and I played barbies one day. It was a lot of fun. I miss those barbies! :)
J went on a ride-along with my cop brother. He really enjoyed it. I went the next week and it was pretty cool!
We went to Harry Potter 7 part 2 at midnight!!! And what midnight showing is complete without dressing up?

My favorite character is Tonks. So I dressed up as her. I've done it several times, and I love it. I like having pink or purple hair. It's awesome. :)

Mom spraying my hair. I washed it 3 times that night. I still had two purple spots and my scalp was purple the next day...
There was an awesome moon that night!!
Jake and Christian went to sit in line at 2 in the afternoon. They were great to do that! We got to sit exactly where we wanted to because of that.
Here's my studly nephew
His favorite seat was on top of the wall.
J dressed up as Dobby
Dobby and Tonks.
A lot of people asked to take our pictures. They especially loved Dobby! (and he enjoyed his fame)
This was the theater we were in
J helping out Harry
I'm staring him down. Die Voldemort!
Our favorite costumes. They looked great!!
Us and Jennifer. We liked getting to know her better.
This one was an awesome costume, too.
This is when we went to HP 7.2 a week later for Ev's first time. I think he was proud of himself.... :)


We went swimming a LOT, too!
Jo's awesome swimsuit...heehee

Body Builder
Cute boy
His older brother. I still can't believe he'll be in 5th grade...
And their dad. Made a massive splash

DCI came to Little Rock, so Mom, Sam and I went to watch. They were very impressed. I like DCI. They are quite spectacular.



It was a crafty trip, as well!
One night, Siz brought her silk and we made flowers!!
I made the green and yellow one, the red one, peach with black center, and pink with crystal center. It was awesome. I only burnt the crap out of my finger once... :)
J and I needed a summer time quilt, so I bought fabric and got started.
Here are the pieces laid out and ready to be stitched.
My camera's awesome.
Finished quilt top!
Took blood, sweat, tears, and lots of wanting to shred it, but it's beautiful now!!!
I LOVED my trip to Arkansas. I am so thankful that J was willing to drive alllll the way home by himself so I could spend another week and a half with my family. I loved being with my wonderful family. I loved just hanging out. I loved swimming. I loved being the cool aunt again... :)
Thanks Mom and Dad. You are wonderful.

4 comments:

Jason said...

You're welcome honey. I'm glad you had so much fun. I had fun too!

Kbburn said...

Looks like it was such a fun trip!!!:) got to love HarryPotter. I cried during the last one, :)

Bob said...

Grace! I love your purple hair! What kind of spray did you use? I'm really impressed it showed up on your dark hair.

-Jill on Rob's gmail account

Grace said...

Thanks! It was a random spray I got at Sally's, actually! Just as long as it's the non-permanent kind, you're fine and it usually washes out in one wash.