Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thoughts

Picture this.

You pour your favorite cereal. Cheerios, Life, Capn' Crunch, Honey Bunches of Oats... Whichever.

Before you get out the milk, what do you do?


I pick out the cheerios that stick together. Or the perfect cinnamon life that looks just amazing. Or I eat a big bunch from Honey bunches.

My younger brother picks out at least 60 cheerios or pieces, then pours more because half of his cereal is gone then! No joke. I counted once how many he ate...


Soooo.....what do YOU do?

3 comments:

Liz said...

yeah, you guys are weird. i don't do that. i just pour the milk :) and eat it fast before it gets soggy!

Kbburn said...

I flatten my cereal out so it's even in the bowl. and once the milk is on I make sure the sugar gets stirred in nicely. and you have to have your news paper and spoon are ready because once the rice crispies are wet it's a race to eat them befor they become a soggy mess.

Grace said...

heehee that's AWESOME!! :)