Thursday, August 28, 2014

10 Weeks

This is from the beginning of June at 10 weeks. 
At this point, no one thinks I'm pregnant, but I definitely could see a difference. 

After only a week of growing underground, my garden started to sprout!!! Oh man, I was soooo excited! There's just something amazing about seeds actually sprouting.



He's a cute boy.

My sweet friend, Janet, from Arkansas lives in Rexburg and her job sometimes brings her out to Nampa! She was here for a barbecue at work and invited us to join her and chat a little bit. At this point, we were telling close friends that I was pregnant, but hadn't put it on Facebook yet. So we told her we were pregnant. :)
I love this girl!

First harvest of my garden: Basil!! 

I think they're watching a soccer game from the World Cup. C loves his daddy.

A little blurry, but I love this picture.

Swimming in Gma and Gpa's FREEZING pool. Apparently the HOA in their neighborhood didn't realize the heater wasn't working for a while. Boy that was a cooooollllld pool!!

No comments: