Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"Alone No Longer"


In January of 2015, C will be Alone No Longer!!

Yup! This mama's Pregnant!!
We found out May 13th which was about 5 weeks.
This is me at 7 weeks! 

J's brother is on a mission in Florida, so we sent him a letter that C decorated. 

We hoped that Tyler would reply in the family-wide email that he was excited, but he didn't. So we had to improvise. They're all so very excited. My family will be getting grand baby number 13 and J's family will get grand baby number 3. :)

When my mom was here, I had an OB appointment scheduled, but when we got there, we found out that it would cost me as much as it did for having C… We were out of network with C and apparently we were out of network with this one as well. So I didn't get my appointment, because paying $4000+ AGAIN didn't sound very appealing. Turns out, though, that I could just go to St Alphonsus (another hospital in the valley) and they would accept my special insurance… whatever. I was just happy I didn't end up getting stuck.

We are so excited to have this little baby!!!
At about 7 weeks, I didn't feel TERRIBLY crummy… if I ever did feel crummy, I would eat something and feel better. I wasn't sure if that meant it was a "different" pregnancy (meaning a girl) or if I just knew what to do with my morning sickness. I know I instantly felt pregnant with all of the sore spots and heightened smells!

So! More blogs to come!

2 comments:

Tami P said...

We had to pay $4000 out of pocket even with our insurance. I'm not sure if it will be the same for you, but I thought I would give you the warning just in case it ends up being the same for you. So fun! I'm excited for you all!

Jana said...

Yay for another cute Curtis baby!!