Thursday, August 28, 2014

11 Weeks and Father's Day

I found the tummy picture I took for this week!
Such a teeny bump!

It was this cute guy's father's day. His present from me (and definitely my mom) is his car quilt that I mentioned earlier. His cereal of choice that day was Pops for the pop. :)
J is an awesome dad. He's patient, loving, plays with C, helps him, provides so willingly for him. I'm so excited to bring another little human into this family!
We both have wonderful dads, too.

J brought home some donuts -my FAVORITE when I'm pregnant.

Mowing with Daddy.

He was mowing barefoot, so he got some green toes. :)

Gangsta boy

I love our random excursions to Olive Garden. And I think this boy does, too. 

Playing Dungeons and Dragons that weekend, I rolled a natural 20! hoorah!


No comments: