Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hair bows

There was a little girl in my 1st grade classroom who ALWAYS had an adorable bow in her hair. I should have gotten more pictures. She had a clover for St. Patrick's Day. She had gorgeous curlie q's and sweet little flowers. I always just adored her bows! (And her, but that's besides the point)
One day, she wore this one. I think it's so so so cute! How simple but yet really creative! I think I'll have to recreate it someday for a future daughter.
Turns out she remembered how much I loved her bows. When she came to her Parent Teacher conference, she brought me a card because she was absent for our last day and clipped onto it was this beautiful flower. I was so touched! It's gorgeous and even better because a little 7 year old thought of it and had her mommy make one for me! How adorable is that!!!
I love children. They make my heart sing.

2 comments:

Liz said...

oh, you KNOW I'm so going to make one of those bugs!!

Todd Laney 499A said...

that's a super cute flower! and super cute that she thought of you! :)