Friday, April 15, 2011

NEW!!!

When we went to Oregon, I got some new things!

I wore my mom's beautiful pearls for my wedding and really love pearls. She made me a bracelet that I wore for my wedding with her necklace. Then, J gave me pearl studs for Christmas. In downtown Bend, there was a fun store that sold beautiful jewelry. I got these gorgeous pearls. :) He sure does love me.

This isn't new. This is my "marshmallow" coat. I've had it since high school. I have wanted to get rid of it for a while.
So I did!! I got this gorgeous coat for only $25!! I love it! It's got two layers so I can use one just for a spring coat and then add the outer coat for cold weather. I'm excited about it!

Then, I saw this! I love geography. I got this puzzle for my classroom when I have my own and I'm thrilled! My first indoor recess activity! :)
I didn't get this in Oregon. :) I have a friend who's in beauty school and she did my hair. I like it! It's a little short, but it's been a while since I've had short hair, so it's fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r so pretty!
miss u girl!

Liz said...

very pretty!!

Liz said...

You are vare prede!

mardie said...

Wait a minute... that was me, not Liz.

You are vare prede!

I love you.

Liz said...

i just read mom's comment and thought, wait, i didn't write that!! :)

Lu says, Oh, that IS gracie!