Thursday, April 7, 2011

I don't wanna grow up

I sometimes wonder how old I really am. Is it something where you take your age, divide that by two and subtract 5 and that's your real age? Sometimes, that makes sense.
-The song that says "act your age, not your shoe size" comes to mind.-
The thing is...I'm just like my toddler niece. She got Tangled last week and has watched it 3 times daily since. I got it Saturday and watched it Sunday, Monday, and half on Wednesday.
Do I have a problem here?
Should I be worried?
I even bought the soundtrack to Tangled last night. And listened to the whole thing today.
I should stop admitting my obsessive actions.... :)

1 comment:

chokanson said...

if you have a problem then so do i. I've had the soundtrack for months and have watched it tons! :) miss you gracie!