Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler!!

Today is Tyler's birthday!!

Tyler is J's younger brother. He's 17 today!
I remember when I met Tyler. He was nervous about trying out for Marching band. He was a little skeptical of me being his big brother's girlfriend.
But, we've definitely gotten closer since that first evening.

I really enjoy playing video games with Tyler. He's fun to play with, reacts well, and teaches well.

Tyler is really funny. He enjoys laughing and making others laugh.

One time, he locked J outside at his parent's house. I'm inside and wanting to be on J's side this time, so I holler to meet me at the front door and I'll beat Tyler there. J books it there and on my way just across the house, Tyler is beating me. So I kind of tackled him...The floor was REALLY slippery and we both had socks on, but he ends up on the floor and I'm already running to the door leaving him behind. It was the funniest thing ever.

He is fun to tease-I think it's mostly because he reacts well and knows that I'm being silly. He always laughs at it or makes a fake insulted look.

He's fun to play games with.

I like Tyler. He's a great brother in law!!
Going through my iphoto, I really don't have many pictures of JUST Tyler.
Kristin might get mad at me for this one...
He looks like he's about to crack up
Tyler is the Saxophone player in the middle of the picture holding his sax exactly how he should. He's an awesome marcher.
and the best saxophonist I've ever met. He's sooo amazing. It's beautiful when he plays!
This was this year at Easter. He made an egg that was a hand grenade. epic.
He's handsome, huh?
Playing games
For father's day, we went to race fast go-karts. Fun
Tyler with his Grandpa G
Tyler with J playing trains.
At a campout for a family reunion.
I'm so lucky to be in this family. What a great group of people!!


Happy birthday, Tyler! Hope it was awesome and that you continue to have a great week!!

No comments: