Sunday, July 22, 2012

100th post!!! and 33 weeks!

Happy 100 posts!! yay!
33 weeks! Taken on July 15
*I'm soooo warm all the time now!! 
*I'm complaining quite frequently about Little Mr's cute little bottom in my ribs. It's not quite as comfortable as it's cute... 
*We started a birthing class this week. It was the first time I'd seen a birth all the way. Kinda freaky, if I may say so...But at least now I've seen it before it's me...
*J's sister, Jolyn, took our maternity photos. The several we've seen are beautiful!! (much better than my lovely hairdo here. :) )

J's parents were assigned the letter N for our wall decorations so when they were in Kauai, they set up some wood on the beach to be the letter N and took a picture. Then they printed it on a plate through shuterfly. Cool, huh?

This is old, but I was tired of having it sit around for me to take a picture. When J and I went to Utah, we got sucked into the amazing smell that is Tiffany for men Sport cologne. Oh. My. Goodness.
Amazing.
J puts it on and I just melt. It smells sooooo good!
It was the first time we'd bought anything from Tiffany, so we figured we'd take a picture of the pretty blue with the white ribbon. :)


1 comment:

Jana said...

I love seeing all of the different letters everyone makes for the baby's wall - it will look so cool all put together!!