Thursday, July 26, 2012

Maternity Photos

J's wonderful sister took our maternity photos for us. I love them! I feel beautiful and I think they show how excited we are for this wonderful time in our lives.
Check out her blog at this website.
Or check her out on Facebook: Laney Photography



I really like this one a lot.

















Most of the time, I couldn't stop smiling. Before this one, she said, "ok, now don't smile." I'd laugh and pull this face. Cute, huh?






Being silly and dancing.








 I think my eyes in this one are really pretty.
Just sayin...


 He still sweeps me off my feet. What a wonderful guy.

I really like this one and I love the Curtis & Co thing. We got a tile from a friend when we got married with this engraved in it. Then, it says Est 2009
What's cool is that we really are becoming a company of Curtis's!!

He loves getting kicked in the ear. Silly guy




J's dad read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom to them all the time. He had it memorized and would "read" it as fast as he could. I think J has that goal in mind for his little kids, too. 
I love that he's reading it to the baby here. So cute.


This is our favorite name for him. If he doesn't look like a Clark, we're going to be frantically searching for a different name.

This was the only bare belly picture I wanted. And I think it turned out beautifully. When you google images of maternity photos, you get a lot of naked women...awkward. I like that this is simple, shows the cute tummy, and pretty modest.

Look, Mom! Monkeys!! 
I really like the gift bow look, so we did this picture. So cute!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I love them all. I think the belly one is totally classy and I kinda have some skin envy, haha! I think it's so fun that you really personalized the pictures by working in the book and the shoes :).