Monday, July 9, 2012

31 Weeks

Here is me at 31 weeks. This was taken July 1st.
The Curtis & Co sign really applies here with me being pregnant and making us a real company of Curtis'!
How I've been feeling:
*Overall, not too bad.

*He is definitely fighting with me over who gets what space. To me, my ribs are mine and should be spared from children swinging on them.

*Reflux is back almost every night.

*Getting out of bed isn't a ninety degree angle thing anymore. It's now a swinging thing. I swing around until my feet are able to get to the floor and then I kind of roll onto them hoping my feet will hold me up.

*Dr appointment went well. I'm measuring right where I'm supposed to be even though everyone is surprised I'm 7 months along. 

Wednesday of my 31st week, my baby brother went on his mission. He entered the MTC where he will be training for 3 weeks to be a missionary in Reno Nevada for 2 years.
He has come a long way to get to this point. I looked at the time on the 27th and realized it was after the time he was dropped off, so I started crying. Just bawling about my little brother who used to bring fans to church, who played barbies with me, who stepped on my bird, who used my cake knife to cut his meat before I cut my wedding cake, is on a mission. He's pretty amazing.


Saturday, we went to the Bruneau Sand Dunes in Mountain Home, ID for my friend, Tami's, birthday party. (there are a lot of commas in there!!) We roasted hot dogs, pineapple, marshmallows, and starbursts. This is where we were when we ate dinner.


J went to fly the kite by the nearest dune and then we decided we wanted to hike the dune. I was the last one up. It was quite a workout. The next day, I was so sore from my calves all the way up to my shoulders.
In this picture, (c/o Eric) the photographer is at the bottom of the dune and we're flexing our strong muscles at the top. I'm the third from the left and J is the second from the left.

Here's a cool panoramic view (c/o Eric) of Tami walking the tip top and J and I flying a kite. Me kind of scowling...


No comments: