Saturday, September 13, 2014

Weekend with Family and Week 12

Jolyn and her family came to Idaho for a week and our family got the weekend! It was perfect since we wouldn't have been able to come over as much during the week.

We had a busy busy weekend! We played games, we played at the soccer fields, C climbed up REALLY high on the chain link fence, we watched a silly movie, kids got naps… it was a good weekend.

Here, Gpa's playing with the marble track with the two grandkids.


We went swimming, too!

Jolyn and Todd love watching Jimmy Fallon a lot. One of the things he does is Lip Sync offs. You come with a song you are prepared to lip sync to. You mouth the words, dance to it, and then there is a winner at the end. 
This one below is the best example.

So we did it! It was a secret from everyone what our song would be until we announced it, looked it up on Spotify, and lip synced to it. 

I loved it. We were all surprised by how much fun it was. I think we'll be doing it again sometime!

This is John admiring his bride who was singing a styx song. His face is just so cute here admiring his bride. :)

I am kind of awesome. This is "Me" from Beauty and the Beast Broadway. Love this song.

J did Raining Men
So hilarious

J's Dad 

Todd's dancing is the best part of his. :)

Jolyn also brought her Jamberry nails with her. It was fun to do nails together, but I wasn't impressed by them. They're supposed to stay on for 2 weeks, but by day 2, I was dying to rip them off. I think with practice, they could be better, but since they're stickers, I didn't have many options for which sticker went on which nail. They sure are cute, though!
Mine are the mint with gold stripes.

My new week is on Sundays, so here's the beginning of Week 12! (June 22)

My adorable boy reading books

I love how he really likes sitting in his carseat when he doesn't have to. Why is that?




My friend had a baby girl and C wanted to kiss her before we left the baby shower for another friend who was having a baby soon.

Heart-melting stuff right there!

This was what I gave the mommy from the shower. I started the blanket and it became HUGE! I don't use patterns, so I had to start it over. It turned out cute… Hopefully I got a picture of the finished project on the real camera...

C started to line stuff up all the time. I loved this one.

Vacuuming. He was so proud of himself.

This is a tiny pill box upside down. I found it all situated like the deathly hallows by my cute hubby.

Pretty sure he was being a punk right before this picture… :)

No comments: