Monday, June 11, 2012

27 Weeks

27 Weeks (taken June 3)

Had my Glucose test at the Dr appointment this week. Yuck. I don't like blood draws. I had to fast for 3 hours before going to the clinic. Then, an hour before, I drank this glucose drink that tasted like a really flat Sprite. Not too bad, but on an empty stomach...horrible.

We had the Elders over for dinner and I made bolognese. Yummy. It's strange to realize that I'm now older than the missionaries. For so long they were older than me, then they were my age. Now I'm older!! Weird.

I subbed 1st grade the second to last day of school. In other words, I babysat while they colored, watched Rio, asked for cough drops, fought over erasers, bugged each other, cut, glued, all that good stuff. It was a long day full of arts and crafts and the boy who always ALWAYS cries. This time, he cried because I gave him the wrong coloring paper. I went to go get it back and he got mad at me because he wanted it...what?

Thursday, I got to go home to ARKANSAS!!! Oh, how I love that place!! I got there at 3:30 and had a baby shower that evening. It was so great!! (more to come later) I got to go swimming, play with nieces and nephews, meet the newest addition, Eden, go to the temple with my baby brother, eat Japanese food, go maternity clothes shopping, and go to my sister in law's baby shower! (and that leads me to the end of week 27 which was Tuesday.)

My mom and sister think that I got a bunch bigger over the week that I was there. I think I agree, but some lots of people still are amazed to hear that I'm 6 months along. :)

1 comment:

Jason said...

You're so cute and I'm lucky to call you mine!!