Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Prince Ali

Last night, our ward's Relief Society had a talent night. The presidency dressed up as judges from popular shows and spoke like them and it was great. They gave us all awards for our shows, gave each of us hugs, praised our silly outfits...it was awesome.

When we heard about it, Jana asked me if I wanted to do a lip sync with a couple other girls. I said of course and we then got Kirsten and Kristen to join us. :)
Last week, we planned out what we were going to do and then last night we practiced it and performed it.

It was awesome.
You can see it here.

And laugh a lot.... We sure did!

Also, check out Jana's blog with pictures on her blog. :)

2 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks for being so cool and humoring me!! I figured as long as we at least had two of us we could pull it off - although I'm definitely glad we got Kirsten and Kristen to do it too! :)

Ben and Erika said...

Very cute. :)