Monday, June 18, 2012

28 Weeks

This week, I spent most of it in Arkansas. The Tuesday I was 28 weeks, I went to MMae's baby shower and got to hold sweet Eden. I spent some good time with my family, did some crafts, and flew home. 

When I hugged my little brother goodbye, I was, of course, crying. He leaves for 2 years at the end of the month and I won't be able to see him. So I'm telling him how great he will be and how proud I am of him and when I let go, he has tears in his eyes, too. It was a very tender moment for me.

Taken June 10

Traveling is not very enjoyable. I don't mind sitting on the plane much, but I hate using airplane bathrooms, so that wasn't fun at all. I also had only a half hour in Memphis before I had to be at the next gate. I had to choose between dinner and a bathroom. I decided dinner meant more. When I was waiting for my food, I was really worried I would miss my flight. It was scary. But I made it and it all worked out well. I got home to Idaho at 11:30.

Friday, I did some cleaning and dishes while J went to half a day of work. He came home for lunch and we spent the afternoon together. It was very nice. A week away can definitely make you miss your hubby. We went to Olive Garden for dinner, looked at cribs, and went to the Discovery Museum. Lots of fun!

Saturday was another day at home. I loved it.

Sunday, I taught Gospel Principles class about eternal families. I am so thankful I will have my family for eternity! Including my sweet Little Mr!!

Monday, I had a Dr appointment and everything is great. I need more iron, so that's gonna be...fun...the heartbeat is good, he's kicking how he should.... it's awesome.

No comments: