Tuesday, June 19, 2012

29 Weeks


Taken June 17
This week, I have begun a new stage. It's where Little Mr. has decided to make me feel uncomfortable... yay!! :)

On Sunday, I was uncomfortable quite frequently. Little Mr. has decided that he needs to sit as high as possible when I'm sitting down. So right at my ribs, it kind of hurts. When it happens, I either have to sit way forward on my seat and sit straight as a pole or stand up. For the last ten minutes of Relief Society, I stood at the back because Little Mr was making me feel uncomfortable.

It's going to be an interesting rest of the time! Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good.

When I was a baby, I slept in a Moses Basket. My nickname with my big brother comes from how I would play when I was in the Moses basket.
My parents have given each child a Moses basket for their first child. 
When I was in Arkansas, I chose a Moses basket for my first baby!! 
Here it is! It got here on Tuesday. 

Cute, huh?

Tuesday, I got to see my dear friend Janet. She was in Nampa for work, so she came over to eat dinner with us and hang out. It was really nice! She gave us a quiet book and a baby memory book. I'm super excited about them. they're great!

On Thursday, I FINALLY finished a baby blanket I've been working on since Spring Break back in March. It's a blanket for J's coworker's baby. She was born in April. And I just finished it...yeah...
The colors of her nursery were orange, yellow, red, and turquoise. So I did a popcorn stitch with orange and yellow. Then, I did a turquoise border with some little flowers. I am thrilled with the finished product!



These roses are from my garden!!! Cool, huh?

I liked how the bubbles looked on the stems, so I took an awesome picture.

Thursday, an old roommate, Amy, came to visit. She was on her way home for a month, so she spent the night at our house. 

Our stake is doing a softball tournament. Our ward is undefeated! (of course, 3 of 4 is from forfeit of not showing or having too small a group)
So J has been playing with them.

Yes. 3 squared.

I wanted to get a picture before my nails grew out too much. My sister did my nails when I was in Arkansas and this is how they looked a week later. Pretty cool, huh? Dark, shiny purple and an accent nail for the ring finger. I have loved having my nails all pretty for so long! Usually, my nails chip off the next day, but with gellish, it stays for a really long time! I like it!

2 comments:

Jason said...

You did great on the blanket and the picture of the Roses. And my picture of me hitting the ball is pretty good. Thanks honey. ;)

Tami P said...

haha, your nails were so cool that the director at ward choir had to tell us to be quiet since we were so excited about them! Awesome pictures, and that baby blanket is so cute! I love the colors.