Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day four in Paradise!

And a little of leftover day 3!
My clock on my camera was still in Mountain time, so this picture was from midnight...
but really, it was about 7.

Gorgeous sunset

View from my sibling's room of the pool. It's an awesome pool. I love it.
This year it was saline water instead of chlorine. At first, I didn't like it, but it grew on me.
He knows how to paint, doesn't He?

So now we're back to day 4!
We had a girls' day scheduled for Thursday.
First, Liz brought stickers for our nails. I put some on my toes and then one on each hand. Very cute
This is the view of the island from my lanai (balcony)
When we went shopping, Mom got us all cute little toe rings.
Then, we went to Moose McGillycuddy's for lunch.
And then we had the BEST shaved Ice I have EVER had!
Ours was Mango, Pineapple, and Guava. Then, underneath, (as if that wasn't enough) we had macadamia nut ice cream.
It was glorious!
OOh! Then, if you got to the bottom of the flavoring, you could go to the front of the line and ask for more flavor in your ice! And you could get a different flavor!!
VERY worth it! We liked it a lot.

This is my beautiful sister. We shared that massive snow cone.

No comments: