Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vegas Baby!

On our way to Hawaii, we stopped in Vegas for our flight. J's cousin lives there, so we stayed at his house and saw the sights.

We went to a wax museum!

Me with Cameron Diaz
J with Sean Connery and Daniel Craig
hehe
Julia Roberts
Me and Matt are like this! (holds up crossed fingers)
J and Halle Berry
What a hunk!
Billy Idol
I'm not single, but it's a fun song. :)
of course we had to do it. :)

In front of the Bellagio
Their fountain display is stunning.
This picture is for Jolyn. I am 99.9% sure these roses are real. Check out those stems!! Each rose must cost a fortune!!!
The strip
I had to come back to see the fountains at night. It was so beautiful! And the fact that they use classical music along with it is just wonderful!
I liked Vegas! It was fun! NASTY things on one hand and beautiful grand things on the other. You have to be careful where you go and what you look at. But it was a good time. I got a bunch of blisters on my feet from walking alllll day. I liked it!

Next up: Hawaii!!

2 comments:

Ben and Erika said...

Okay, you guys are having WAY too much fun! :) I gotta say, I love the one with Louis Armstrong! Ha ha ha!

I'm glad you guys are having so many adventures!!! We miss you!!

Jolyn Laney said...

hahah LOVED those roses and yes, they are real. i loved the blown glass above you. that was in the bellagio right? did you go to the atrium?? love the johnny depp one :)