Monday, June 20, 2011

I am WOMAN!!

I feel SUPER accomplished today.
First, I slept in-not so accomplish-y
Then, I read some. To me, reading is an accomplishment. I love reading and think that it's wonderful how many kids I see at the library when I go.

After 1, I got my new bike out of the basement and rode to my errands.

I went to the post office and mailed a present to some kids I played with forever ago and mailed my application for teacher certification!

I went to the library to pick up 2 books that were on hold for me.

I went to the bank and deposited my BYU-I registration deposit.

I went to Albertson's from there to pay the power bill.

Then, ALLLLLL the way to Walmart to pick up Scuba pictures from Hawaii!

When I got to Walmart, I was really hot and tired. It was only 78˚ outside, so I can't really complain tooo much, but it was hot still and I'm kinda out of shape. So I called my sister and talked to her for I think an hour while I roamed the store. That was a nice break and I love talking to my big sis.

Then, I biked all the way home.
The whole thing was 5.6 miles-and I forgot to add the bank to my calculations on google maps, so more than 5.6 miles!! I feel so powerful! And awesome! And tired, my goodness!!! :)

I had to share how awesome I felt. :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

what a lovely end to my day! i love talking to you too. and that you don't seem to mind my complaining!